Welcome to Asiaholics. You need to log in to download stuffs from this forum. Enjoy!

Asian Flavor
PortalPortal  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

For the love of music, hi!

Go down 

PostSubject: For the love of music, hi!   Thu May 08, 2014 12:48 am

I'm a mod from Karaholic... I guess that tells you something bout me hehehe. I'm a Kamilia! Uhm, I just recently got into J-POP. I mean real J-POP. Not J-pop from K-pop lol. How you ask? Lolol, okok, I stumbled upon a cute jpop guy on tumblr when I was browsing the Kara tag. Well, I didn't care much cause yeah lol. Then a few days later, I went on my facebook and the newsfeed popped up saying "Get to Know Da-ice" by SBSPOPASIA. I clicked on the video and decided to get to know em better. The first song from them I heard was Toki. It was just a total eargasm! Oh and, that guy that popped up in the kara tag was Hayate Wada <3. I have two favs in there. Hayate and Sota <3.  

And just yesterday, I just stumpled upon Flower on youtube. I decided to want to know more about J-pop because of the beautiful music produced from Da-ice. When I clicked on the mv, I was just truly amazed. The voices, the music, the dance, wow. Just too awesome. I love Reina Washio!!! Hehe!

I used to think J-pop was weird and cutesy. Now, I have a totally different view of J-POP. There's something about jpop that makes me feel different when I listen to kpop. It's really weird haha. I'm thankful to know this side of Jpop.

Oh right, my music eargasms started when I was 11 years old I guess hehe. I started off with Bi Rain alone then to Fahrenheit. After that, I was introduced to Kpop again (starting with Suju) but I did not like them and thought kpop was lame haha! Then in 2009, I became fond of the song "Gee" and "Replay" by SNSD and Shinee. I just liked the music. After that music fever died down, I went back to loving Fahrenheit until my cousins bought tickets to a KMF in L.A. and I just got into 2PM before the KMF in 2010. After that, I really fell in love with Beast and decided to make a fanfic. I needed a girl as one of the protagonist, so I asked my cousin who in Kara (Kara because they came to the KMF, and I was not a fan by then.) She said she liked the youngest one. So I wiki'd. She meant Han Seungyeon but I searched Jiyoung instead. And after writing about her in my fanfic, I just fell in love with her! So yeah, I became a Kamilia. The ONLY group that got me really fanning them after Fahrenheit's inactive status.

Now, I am a fan of Kara, Beast, Flower, Da-ice, and Aaron Yan. I appreciate great music but I can't say I'm a fan of any more specific groups^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: For the love of music, hi!   Thu May 08, 2014 4:13 am

I am a fan of both Flower and Da-iCE too! omg~!! welcome to asiaholics. I hope you'll have a good time here.

this is my current fave from Da-iCE and Hayate is my bias too Wink

there's a lot of good J-pop group and songs like this,

move that mouse, it might highlight something you want to see
Back to top Go down
View user profile
For the love of music, hi!
Page 1 of 1